Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So it's Tuesday at 12:05 in the afternoon and I just called about a job hopefully they call me back! I really need a new job I really want to move by Feb at the latest. So I am trying really hard to save and they are giving Andrew hours like crazy so that is exciting. On a very bright note I am doing very well lately. Not even money wise I am just feeling great lately and I love this feeling it took me a long time to get to this point and belive me I dont ever want to go back! Im sure I will have my sad days (who doesnt) but I like the feeling of not being depressed all the time it is a great feeling. I couldnt have got this far if it werent for people who care abut me. Thank you lol I know this is a very cheesey update but I am just a cheesey person so deal with it lol

Well here is a video taking back sunday- cute without the E

No comments: